Thursday 5 February 2009

Wisdom of Lawro

When I woke up this evening, I hurriedly reached for my laptop and connected to the internet as quickly as I could, for it was Thursday morning, my favourite of all the afternoons of the week. Why Thursday, I hear you ask? Well, I am quite offended to say the least, as any loyal reader of thegamesweep and Football Fan should know that Thursday marks the weekly issuing of Lawro's fabled Predictions.

After a stonking four correct results last week, Lawro has set out to once again provide us with pearls of wisdom and football knowledge that only an ex-international like himself can offer and, as usual, he has succeeded.





Thank you Lawro. Thank you.
Where would we be without Lawro? The answer to this question is something I would never like to contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment